We’re a diverse and multi-skilled lot, but what unites us is a drive to do what’s best for our clients and find the solution most likely to deliver results. That’s why we work the way you want us to work. We’re collaborative and hands-on, working on-site, off-site or off-shore.
- Apply good principles, rather than push certain technology
- Make sure we know a technology inside out before we recommend it
- Use open source technology unless there’s a valid business reason not to
- Put your interests above our financial gain
- Use our technology know-how to become a dependency, or to sell you more services
- Simply apply a solution from one client to another
- Take on a project unless we believe we can add value
Featured team member
What do you do at Cohaesus?
I’m a Business Development Executive.
That sounds interesting – care to expand?
I schedule calls with potential clients and am responsible for their initial introduction to Cohaesus and our services. I also manage our events which are hosted every 6 weeks.
And when you’re not at work?
I enjoy going to the gym and eating as much food as I possibly can. My mum would say that I also like shopping and spending money that I don’t have… but luckily it isn’t her filling out this form.
What’s the best thing about working in London?
I love the London office because its really busy. It’s nice to be around lots of people and hear people laughing.
Tell us something surprising about yourself.
I have a blue belt in Karate.