In a nutshell
We’re a diverse and multi-skilled lot, but what unites us is a drive to do what’s best for our clients and their customers. That’s why we work as an extension of your team rather than trying to replace them. We’re collaborative, transparent, hand-ons, and here to deliver…
- Ensure all our work is driven by insight, be that quantitative or qualitative, and our recommendations are always grounded in reality
- Ensure we take a human centred approach to product development
- Use open source technology, unless there’s a valid business reason not to
- Put your interests above our financial gain
- Become a dependency or try to sell you services that we don’t believe in
- Simply apply a solution from one client to another
- Take on a project unless we believe we can add value
Featured team member
What do you do here at Cohaesus? I design digital experiences
That sounds interesting, care to expand? I utilise my background in Graphic Design along with a Design Thinking approach and strong belief in collaboration to produce high quality user-centred experiences. I combine my love for functional design, technology, psychology, arts & culture to solve real, complex user problems in order to produce experiences that delight.
And when are you not at work? I enjoy long, romantic walks to the bench press, I dabble in art, sip on cappuccinos, stroll down museum halls, sunbath in local parks and binge on RuPaul's Drag Race. Eleganza Extravaganza.
What's the best thing about working in London/Edinburgh/Jaipur? I enjoy the pace and possibilities at your disposal in London. There are always has so many events and meetups so the opportunity for continual learning is amazing, I think we are extremely fortunate.
Tell us something surprising about yourself? I once threw a ninja star in complete darkness whilst in my bedroom and it switched my lights on. Talent.