In a nutshell
We’re a diverse and multi-skilled lot, but what unites us is a drive to do what’s best for our clients and their customers. That’s why we work as an extension of your team rather than trying to replace them. We’re collaborative, transparent, hand-ons, and here to deliver…
- Ensure all our work is driven by insight, be that quantitative or qualitative, and our recommendations are always grounded in reality
- Ensure we take a human centred approach to product development
- Use open source technology, unless there’s a valid business reason not to
- Put your interests above our financial gain
- Become a dependency or try to sell you services that we don’t believe in
- Simply apply a solution from one client to another
- Take on a project unless we believe we can add value
Featured team member
What do you do here at Cohaesus? Technical Director
That sounds interesting, care to expand? Helping to plan and scope, overcome hurdles and manage the technical delivery of projects.
And when are you not at work? When I'm not irrationally annoying myself watching football, I enjoy cycling and cooking Indian food.
What's the best thing about working in London/Edinburgh/Jaipur? Variety is the spice of life.
Tell us something surprising about yourself? I was once bitten by a seal whilst surfing.